Friday 27 April 2012

Indians Detected!

Once upon a time a link to some Java tutorials crossed my Skype history.
Let's try to share weird feeling I felt after I had looked through examples. There were Latin letters (I'm pretty sure of it), English-looking words (again, for sure) but they tried to express some delicate contents of Indian soul:
Well, guys definitely rock. They gained double profit at once: daily prayer and examples for coding tutorial.
Just in case: that's something called Coding Diary.
And yes, I think that Java (or C#, maybe) is about to become one of the official languages in India.

2 comments:

  1. your blog is sooo mashable. I would like to drink beer with in english. english beer of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some patients will be required to eat a special diet for a few days to three weeks following the surgery. They'll have to also avoid eating large meals immediately following surgery for a couple of days. You are curious to know more about microbiota superdonor bank, read this.

    ReplyDelete